Type of BusinessHotels & Resorts
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Warehouse Employee you manage and monitor the movement of raw materials and check inventories on a daily basis. You take care of the excellent organization of the storage facilities and perform quality control (based on HACCP and ISO specifications, among others) as well as quantitative and financial checks upon receipt of the products. Your role also involves conducting specialized market research and concluding beneficial agreements with suppliers and external partners. You cooperate with the Accounting Department, almost all Hotel departments, as well as the Management, to which you regularly deliver written reports.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- Secondary or higher education degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a 5* hotel as a Warehouse Employee
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Greek. Do you know a second foreign language? This is a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene regulations (HACCP)
- Excellent knowledge of ERP warehouse management software and MS Office suite (word & excel)
- Excellent knowledge of storage, receiving, picking, distribution procedures
- Ability to write detailed financial reports to Management and accounting
- Excellent knowledge of finance and arithmetic
- Driving license B’ class or higher.
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Good-natured acceptance of feedback by management or colleagues and creative utilisation of the relevant remarks or information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening
- Work ethics
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- Excellent accommodation & food conditions
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- We ensure your ongoing training
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves a seasonal contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.