Personal Administrative Assistant
LocationNea Erythraia, Attiki
Type of BusinessHotels & Resorts
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Personal Administrative Assistant to the CEO of our group, your goals are to help the Group CEO optimize his time management with administrative support and to take excellent care of his office activities as well as the organization of his personal affairs.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a personal assistant required
- College degree
- Fluency in English and Greek (oral and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office (word, excel)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating presentations (ppt)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in writing and managing correspondence (emails)
- Excellent Knowledge of call center management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritize daily workload
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to achieve positive results
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage different tasks and work extra hours to meet deadlines
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Active listening
- Work ethics
- Heartily accepting feedback from Management or colleagues and utilizing the observations or information in a creative way
- Honesty and reliability
- Discretion of confidentiality issues
- Attention to detail.
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves an annual contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.