HR Specialist (part-time)
Type of BusinessStepwise
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Stepwise HR Specialist, your role is to find the right staff – by utilising the Stepwise HR database and/or by researching and posting new job ads- for hotels and restaurants that are Stepwise customers, conducting interviews, and selecting and placing the right person in the right position. All this can be realised from the comfort of your home office. In line with the needs of Stepwise HR clients or the latest HR trends and with the assistance of our team, you occasionally travel to deliver specialized and face-to-face support on a variety of issues in our clients’ premises. You represent Stepwise HR and, with your knowledge, attitude and presence, you “underline” that a rewarding work culture translates into employee development with simultaneous business growth. You work closely with the Stepwise HR team, who are always there to guide and inspire you.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- Degree in Humanities or HR with at least 4 years of experience and good knowledge of HR in Tourism and Hospitality (a postgraduate degree will be taken into account) or
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality with proven experience of 3-4 years in the HR department of a 5-star hotel unit (postgraduate degree desired)
- Additional on-the-job experience in any hotel position will be taken into account
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Good knowledge of Greek labor law
- A communicative personality that inspires people and groups/trainer skills
- Comfortable when exposed to the public/trainees and/or Management and executives of Hotels
- Love of travel and professional adaptability
- Good knowledge of Greek labor laws, recruitment procedures and procedures for concluding employment contracts.
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Personal development mindset
- Good-natured acceptance of feedback by management or colleagues and creative utilisation of the relevant remarks or information
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new facts and situations
- Active listening
- Work ethics
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- We ensure your ongoing training
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves a annual contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.