Front Office Agent
Type of BusinessHotels & Resorts
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Front Office Agent, you are a very important point of contact between the Hotel and the customer. You welcome the guests, enter their accommodation details, and you are at their disposal to provide information, resolve issues, and provide service throughout their stay. You also handle payments on behalf of guests and resolve any questions or concerns. When interacting with guests, you communicate with ethics, flexibility and a smile, ensuring a superior customer experience while also boosting the brand. You cooperate with Reservations and Management.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- Degree or Certification in hospitality & tourism or business administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Greek. Do you know a second foreign language? This is a plus!
- Good knowledge of hotel PMS software. Knowledge of Opera or similar software is a prerequisite
- Good knowledge of economics and arithmetic
- Well-organized work and a constantly alert mentality
- Ability to identify customer problems and/or complaints and effectively resolve them in collaboration with Management.
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Personal development mindset
- Good-natured acceptance of feedback by management or colleagues and creative utilisation of the relevant remarks or information
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new facts and situations
- Active listening
- Work ethics
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- Excellent accommodation & food conditions
- Provision of rest days (days off)
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- We ensure your ongoing training
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves a seasonal contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.