Type of BusinessHotels & Resorts
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Cleaning Executive you are responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel premises, also taking care of the relevant supplies of cleaning materials and equipment. You supervise the cleaning department teams and you create and organize their hourly schedule, taking into account the specifications set by the hotel or the quality standard applied (ISO or other). Your additional responsibility is to inform management in case of any equipment malfunction, fault or failure. Your goal: to maintain a clean and healthy environment that reflects the proper image of the hotel and complements the other amenities.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel
- Excellent oral command of English and Greek. Do you know a second foreign language? This is a plus!
- Basic computer experience
- Well-organized work and a constantly alert mentality
- Ability to identify customer problems and/or complaints and effectively resolve them in collaboration with Management.
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Good-natured acceptance of feedback by management or colleagues and creative utilisation of the relevant remarks or information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening
- Work ethics
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- Excellent accommodation & food conditions
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- We ensure your ongoing training
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves an anual contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.