Type of BusinessHotels & Resorts
Who We Are
We offer a comprehensive set of HR services: from staffing, training and coaching to strategic workforce planning in hotels and restaurants of high standards, both in Greece and abroad.
What is it that makes us stand out? The placement and training of employees in a working environment that #protects, #guides and #inspires each person’s development. We are the “wise step” for a career in Hospitality and Catering. We are Stepwise!
As a Bartender you welcome customers, receive orders, provide guidance or clarifications regarding the drinks, beverages, and soft drinks on the menu, execute orders and serve the products in a professional manner. You also check the stocks of drinks and soft drinks and collect ingredients to create cocktails based on standard or signature recipes, also taking care of garnishing. You keep the Bar’s premises and equipment clean and tidy, always in compliance with the applicable health protocols, alcohol consumption legislation, as well as the Hotel standards. You handle payments and collections with great care. Your concern is the provision of excellent customer service: this means that you ensure the immediate resolution of any issues or complaints, in cooperation with F&B Management. You cooperate with the Catering and Customer Service department and/or the Captain, F & B Manager etc.
Professional qualifications & special skills
- High school diploma (additional specialized education will be valued)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel or in a high-standard catering business
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Greek. Do you know a second foreign language? This is a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of numeracy and financial calculations, POS and PDA
- Excellent physical condition (standing endurance, physical work, lifting objects or supplies up to 15 kg)
- Excellent knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene regulations (HACCP)
- Well-organized work and a constantly alert mentality
Your personality is an asset. When determining employee selection criteria, Stepwise HR specialists use elements of your personality that complement your professional skills.
- Emotional intelligence
- Good-natured acceptance of feedback by management or colleagues and creative utilisation of the relevant remarks or information
- Communicative, cheerful character
- Active listening
- Work ethics
And if you get the job? What will you have to do?
If you are selected for an interview, you will be fully informed of your duties through the detailed Job Description that we will share with you.
What are the rewards?
- The most rewarding remuneration possible
- Excellent accommodation & food conditions
- Provision of rest days (days off)
- We place you in a dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
- We ensure your ongoing training
- Do not forget! with your application you become a member of the great community of Stepwise.
What about the contract?
This specific job involves a seasonal contract.
Stepwise strictly applies a non-discrimination, transparent policy as regards candidate selection. Regardless of your colour, race, origin, gender, age or sexual orientation, we urge you to submit your CV for this job position.